Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An Insight-a-Day from the Book of Mormon

I'm starting this blog to provide insights into the reading of the Book of Mormon.  I expect to do a chapter a day, most likely about 5 chapters a week.  I hope it will be of great benefit to all who read.  Insights from one's reading of the Book of Mormon are endless.  I encourage all to read the Book with a prayerful heart and to ponder the things they read, and the potential application into their own lives.  The book is a work of truth.  I know this by the power of the Holy Ghost, which has born witness to my heart and my soul of these things.  The Book of Mormon promises that we all can have this same witness.  If you have not had a confirmation of the truth of the Book of Mormon, you need only follow the counsel found in Moroni 10: 3-5.  Real intent.  Sincerity of heart.  These are important.

Again, I hope An Insight-a-Day will bring you closer to your Savior, Jesus Christ.  If not, reading the Book of Mormon will.  Enjoy!

Why the Book is important.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, Elder. Love it! (and you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this! I am going to try to make this blog part of my daily scripture study because I love hearing other people's insights about the scriptures... especially missionaries! :) I know that this book is the word of God because I have become closer to Him through reading it. My life has changed because of it!!

    ReplyDelete